The Bible is our final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
We believe: 1. THE HOLY SCRIPTURES We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the verbally inspired Word of God, the final authority for faith and life, inerrant in the original writings, infallible and God‑breathed (Matthew 5:18, John 16:12-13, II Timothy 3:16, 17; II Peter 1:20-21).
2. THE GODHEAD We believe in one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – co‑eternal in being, co‑identical in nature, co‑equal in power and glory, and having the same attributes and perfections (Deuteronomy 6:4; II Corinthians 13:14).
3. THE TOTAL DEPRAVITY OF MAN We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam’s sin the race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and became alienated from God. We also believe that man is totally depraved and of himself completely unable and unwilling to remedy his lost condition(Genesis 1:26‑27; Romans 3:22‑23; 5:12; Ephesians 2:1‑3, 12).
4. SALVATION We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins (Ephesians 2:8‑10; John 1:12; Ephesians 1:7; I Peter 1:18‑19).
5. THE ETERNAL SECURITY AND ASSURANCE OF BELIEVERS a. We believe that all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by God’s power and are thus secure in Christ forever. (John 6:37‑40; 10:27‑30; Romans 8:1, 38‑39; I Corinthians 1:4‑8; I Peter 1:5) b. We believe that it is the privilege of believers to rejoice in the assurance of their salvation through the testimony of God’s Word; which, however, clearly forbids the use of Christian liberty as an opportunity for flesh (Romans 13:13‑14; Galatians 5:13; Titus 2:11‑15; I John 5:13).
6. THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST The Scriptures reveal that when the Lord Jesus returns, it will first be to gather His Church which will rise to meet him in the air and return with Him to the Father's house; subsequent to that, He will return to the Earth with His Church & holy angels to establish His millennial kingdom. a. We believe in that "Blessed Hope, " the personal, imminent, pretribulational coming of Christ for the Church known as the Rapture (John 14:1-3; I Corinthians 15:51-52; I Thessalonians 1:10; 4:13-18; 5:9; Titus 2:13; Revelation 3:10). b. The premillennial coming of the Lord Jesus Christ will be with His saints and holy angels to establish His millennial kingdom (Zechariah 14:4-11; 19:11-16; 20:1-6).
7. THE ETERNAL STATE
a. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all mankind, the saved to eternal life, and the unsaved to judgment and everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:46; John 5:28, 29; 11:25, 26; Revelation 20:4-6, 12, 13). b. We believe that at death the souls of the redeemed are absent from the body and present with the Lord, where in conscious bliss they await the first resurrection, when spirit, soul, and body are reunited to be glorified forever with the Lord (Luke 23:43; II Corinthians 5:8; Philippians 1:23; 3:21; I Thessalonians 4:16‑17; Revelation 20:4‑6). c. We believe that at death the souls of unbelievers remain in conscious misery until the second resurrection, when with soul and body reunited they shall appear at the Great White Throne Judgment, and shall be cast into the Lake of Fire which was created for the Devil and his angels, not to be annihilated, but to suffer everlasting conscious punishment (Daniel 12:1-2; Matthew 25:41‑46; Mark 9:43‑48; Luke 16:19‑26; II Thessalonians 1:7‑9; Jude 6‑7; Revelation 20:11‑15).
8. CREATION a.We believe that God the Father, along with His Son and Holy Spirit, created the heavens and the earth in six literal twenty-four hour days (Genesis 1-2; Exodus. 20:11; John 1:1-3; Colossians. 1:16). b. We believe the genealogical record of the Scriptures shows the Earth to be thousands and not millions of years old.Much of the appearance of the age of the earth by its many layers is due to the global flood described in Genesis 6-8. c.We believe God will create New Heavens and a New Earth after the Great White Throne Judgment (Isaiah 65:17-18; 66:22; Revelation 20:11-21:2).
9. MISSIONS We believe that it is the obligation of the saved to witness by life and by word to the truths of Holy Scripture and to seek to proclaim the Gospel to all mankind. (Mark 16:15; Acts 1:8; II Corinthians 5:19‑20)